NOVO KNOWLEDGE ONLINE SURVEYS
THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
The rapid growth of social networks usage in the Caribbean allow us to capture interviews by invite to participate in our studies, giving us access to consumers throughout the Caribbean.
HOW DO WE WORK ?
Using the wide range of outreach options that this tool allows, millions of social network users have been contacted, allowing us to segment by additional criteria beyond the traditional ones (gender, age) such as:
- Selection by interests or lifestyle
- Brand usage and product consumption.
- Types and makes of portable devices.
- Geolocation within neighbourhoods
- Life cycle stages
ONLINE SURVEYS VS. PANELS
The benefits of an online survey compared to research panels in the Caribbean.
1: probabilistic and randomization of samples.
2: No bias by self-selection of the respondent.
3: Access to targets that are difficult or costly to obtain with traditional methods.
4: Difficult participation rates for panels in the Caribbean.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
Your market studies will be managed by personnel specialized in social networks.
- A responsible and committed team will be in charge.
- Assure brand-image preservation and answering respondents’ queries.
- We provide 24-hour monitoring in relation to the comments and data collection.